Five Days at Memorial
- Interactive map of Memorial Medical Center
- Interactive timeline of Hurricane Katrina and its effects on Memorial Hospital
- Photos of the doctors, nurses, staff, patients, and families at Memorial Medical Center
- Read The Deadly Choices at Memorial, the ProPublica and New York Times Magazine article that led to Five Days at Memorial
Reviews & Discussion of Five Days at Memorial
- Jason Berry, The New York Times
- Dr. Sherwin Nuland, The New York Times Book Review
- Bill Marvel, Dallas Morning News
- Christine Spolar, Financial Times
- Amanda Schaffer, The New Yorker
Due to a publishing production error, the first edition hardcover of Five Days at Memorial contained a faulty index with erroneous page numbers. Crown Publishing has now initiated a free, voluntary recall/replacement program for all libraries with copies of Five Days at Memorial. All printings prior to December 2013 (1st through 3rd) were affected, and you may request corrected copies of the book for your library. For more details and to make your library's request, please contact your wholesale distributor or Jacob Lewis, Crown publishing director: jalewis [at] randomhouse [dot] com.
Individual readers with affected copies of Five Days at Memorial may download a free, abbreviated index here.
Books with "New York Times Bestseller" printed on the cover already contain a corrected index.